Since the early 1920s, an extensive number of rare books, photographs and archives have been donated to our University library. In order to have a better understanding of these collections in the Library’s history, this exhibition focuses on four collections which were donated between 1920 - 2005:
- The Hatton Collection
- Flora Graeca
- Transport History Collection
- Sue Townsend Collection
At present, most of the Hatton collection and Transport History Collection are on the 3rd floor of the David Wilson Library. Flora Graeca and Sue Townsend Collection are held in the Archives & Special Collections. These can be consulted by appointment in the Special Collections Reading Room.
These donated collections can be found in the Library's history timeline. Click here: The Library's history timeline